Product Dimensions: 14" L x 5.53" W x 6.4" D
Compartments: 24 Cups (Includes 24 Zerust® removable cups)
Cup Dimensions: 2" L x 1" W x 4.5" D
- 24 removable cups for solitary, tangle—free hard bait protection and organization.
- Designed to fit standard billed lures sized in these diving depth classes:round—bill crankbaits (15 feet or less), square—bill crankbaits (8 feet or less), and jerkbaits (6 feet or less)
- Waterproof silicone gasket and 3 compression cam latches
- Remove cups to create custom bulk storage sections; molded joists in the base position and support each cup individually
- Drainage holes in bottom of cups permit moisture runoff for lures put away wet
- Market standard 5000 series dimensional footprint for easy fit inside soft tackle bags and boat compartments
- Fully—infused with an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments for a minimum of 5 years
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Keep your valuable hooks sharp and paint fresh one plug at a time. The Crank Bank's inventive system of 24 removable cups gives anglers fast access to individually stored and independently protected hard baits. Just pull, pour, and tie. The simple, effective cup format eliminates the risk of playing barrel—of—monkeys out on the water or catching a treble hook when fishing for the right plug.
The Crank Bank isn't just a vault for precious crankbaits, it's a convenient and versatile storage solution for spooks, poppers, frogs, and other hard sided baits outfitted with multiple hooks ready and willing to tangle. The Crank Bank is BUILT TO FISH. BUILT TO LAST.™
What is your tackle worth? There's a reason why the U.S. military turned to Zerust-infused solutions to safely protect advanced weapon systems store on the decks of naval ships during transoceanic voyages—uncompromised anti-corrosion protection for the harshest marine environments.
The Zerust® Max Tuff Tainer® line builds on our legacy as the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage innovation to offer anglers an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust® VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and FDA-safe vapor that diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer® and settles on all exposed metal surfaces to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
*The exact extent to which the product effectively emits an operative degree of corrosion inhibiting vapors beyond five years is dependent on multiple variables, including atmospheric factors and user application.