Product Dimensions: 14” L x 8.89” W x 1.7” H
Compartments: 14 Removable Cups / 1 Micro Terminal Tackle Storage Locker
Small Cup Dimensions (Interior): 1.3”L x 1.48”W x 1.2”H
Medium Cup Dimensions (Interior): 2.86”L x 1.48”W x 1.2”H
Large Cup Dimensions (Interior)(Dividable): 5.96”L x 1.48”W x 1.2”H
- PLUCK AND PICK: 14 interchangeable removable cups allow for quick and easy access on the water
- SECURED MICRO STORAGE: Purpose-driven isolated small tackle storage locker with a lid secures micro terminal tackle
- SLIM BUILD: Features the standard 5000/3700 length/width dimension with a slimmer belt line of 1.7" depth
- HEAVY LIFTER: Built tough to burden the heavy load of weights and protect valuable terminal tackle with anti-migration ribbing and a waterproof gasket
- ZERUST ANTI-CORROSION TECHNOLOGY: Directly infused into each cup/divider, Zerust® VCI vapor technology provides years of effortless rust prevention
Unless you're elbow deep in a mud hole on the Mississippi River, there’s one tool that’s required to catch just about every species of fish: the hook. Whether you're flipping a Texas Rig into heavy cover for bass, spider rigging with double three-ways for crappie, or dragging a Carolina rig for bull reds, a sharp hook, and all of the terminal tackle needed to attach it to a line, is key for success.
The Terminal Slim Waterproof Tuff Tainer packs a boatload of terminal tackle into a “slim” profile (1.7” depth) in comparison to the standard 5000/3700 series bandwidth (2.125” depth) while maintaining the same footprint. This terminal tackle storage solution is built to burden the heavy load of weights and neatly organize all terminal necessities by type, size, weight, or class. Individual, removable storage cups offer a "fish of the same fin school together" system that allows anglers to conveniently "pluck and pick" desired tackle components. An isolated tackle storage locker with a lid keeps micro terminal tackle like split rings, swivels, O-rings, beads, etc. individually contained. This user friendly design paired with a heavy-duty ribbed construction, 3 Drawtite™ cam-over latches, and Zerust® infused dividers makes the Terminal Slim Waterproof Ultimate Tuff Tainer the ideal storage solution for protecting terminal tackle on and off the water.
Flambeau's exclusive Zerust® anti-corrosion technology is a VCI polymer molded directly into the dividers that provides years of hassle-free, long-lasting protection by emitting an odorless, harmless vapor in a contained area to actively form a protective layer around exposed, clean metal surfaces to stop rust.