Born to agitate, not intimidate, the Scrapper Buck's adolescent presentation based on a carving by award-winning sculptor Chris Schiller will coax any buck looking to mark and protect its territory into range. The Scrapper Buck's inferior size and rack, compared to its mature predecessor, The Boss Buck, replicates that of a curious 2.5 year-old foolishly trespassing or looking for love in all the wrong places.
- Nose To Tail: 44"
- Antler Tip To Ground: 47"
- Body Width At Widest Point: 13"
- Shoulder To Ground: 32"
- REALISM THAT GETS RESULS: Includes adjustable ears for alert or seeking positions, improved adolescent paint scheme, and a weather resistant faux tail that moves in the slightest breeze
- CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION: Legs, head, ears and antlers nest within the body cavity and slide into a blaze orange carry bag for easy transit to and from the stand
- STURDY DESIGN: Threaded leg posts and improved locking lugs for secure assembly
- FIRM STABILITY: Easily stabilize the decoy by inserting the improved squared head stakes (included) through a hole in the hoof and inserting them into the ground
- REALISTIC CARVING: By award winning Carver and Outdoorsman, Chris Schiller
- ATTRACTANT READY: Peg on rear leg for attaching scent pads or scent can be applied directly to the faux tail