The mobile arsenal solution for when IKE needs a portable tackle shop, the Flambeau Outdoors 5TK Backpack boasts a high storage capacity for the nomadic angler. Lightweight unloaded but reinforced to bear a heavy load of tackle in tow, the 5TK Backpack is designed to give the traveling pack rat a carry-all answer for gear and tackle selection options A through Z plus the kitchen sink. Built for simplicity and raw fishing function co-designed with IKE, this backpack hauls anything and everything, anywhere and everywhere when chasing the bite.
Co-designed by professional angler Mike "IKE" Iaconelli, the Flambeau IKE Series is BUILT TO FISH. BUILT TO LAST.™ when packed to the gills for GOING IKE on the next bite. A versatile tackle organization assortment engineered to match the intensity of IKE's fast-paced, hard-hitting style, the IKE series keeps stride whether you're hot footin' a 250 HP, floatin' a yak, or fan-castin' urban banks.
INCLUDES: (2) 5007 Tuff Tainers with Zerust®
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 14" L x 12" W x 18.5" H
- LOADOUT: Main compartment fully loaded fits (5) 5000 series Tuff Tainers. Features (12) storage compartments or stash pockets including a front waterproof zipper pocket for protecting cell phones
- FEATURES: Quick-access attic storage compartment for soft plastics, (2) plier holsters with grommets for attaching tool tethers, and (1) hook-and-loop holster for toting a rod or carrying a backup
- CONSTRUCTION: Water resistant fabric and zippers paired with a waterproof base. Reflective accent for higher visibility on-and-off the water
- ZERUST® ANTI-CORROSION TECHNOLOGY: Exclusive VCI formula infused into the Tuff Tainer dividers releases a corrosion inhibiting vapor that forms a protective layer on metal tackle to stop rust
- GOING IKE: Mike "IKE" Iaconelli Approved